Monday, September 21, 2015

CAN RELATIONSHIP EXIST WITHOUT SEX




As a relationship coach, I have come to realize that one of the most controversial issues in relationship is SEX. I remember sometimes ago, when my best friend who is also a relationship coach and I talked about it in a sleepover, even though we had similar opinions but we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
 Lately, the issue has caught my mind again. I know that many people feel that sex is a must and a valuable weapon to keep their spouse in a relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people believe it’s possible to have a sex-free relationship. For example, I heard that if you “give it up” right away you're considered smutty, but if you wait a while it’s fine. Now that’s just what I’ve heard, it may not be true, because most people who indulge in this act are not actually in love but infatuation.

In this edition, I am going to be blunt as much as possible. The truth is most times I don’t blame the youth of this jet age for this act since most of them have been made to believe in the fairytale of love they see in Hollywood and Nollywood Movies and it baffles me more to also see that our society has made sex very cheap especially in advertisement agencies, insurance companies and the likes who believes a product cannot sell without been sexually oriented, they call Feminine Appeal.
The fact is sex is a merger, which means any two that must indulge in sex must be merged (married) and become one. Sex becomes legal and godly in marriage as it becomes one flesh sharing one body, which is morally, mentally and spiritually justifiable. People who do not follow this “reasonable rule” end up having their parts in different bodies. And as Joysinatra Okaka(a relationship coach who is also a friend of mine) would say, it shatters their souls, weakens their spirit, pollute their body.
The saying "fools rush in" may be true when it comes to sex and relationships, especially for ladies. That is why, whenever ladies ask me if SEX is a right thing in relationship; I usually subject them to four questions, which are:
1.     If you eventually become pregnant out of wedlock, who is to face the societal mockery, stigma and shame?
2.     If you resort to abort the pregnancy, who have the tendency of having a damaged womb, or even death?
3.     And if anyone of the two individual involve, decide to keep the baby who “carries” the baby for 9months and have the tendency of been distracted during the period?( The Lady or the Guy)
After getting their sincere answers to the above question which is usually (the lady), then I ask them the last question, which to them it is usually funny and embarrassing
4.     Then who is the fool?
Ladies who have sex in a relationship are more likely to be dissatisfied later with the quality of the relationship, because sex may have greater symbolic value for ladies as an indicator of the relationship commitment than it does for guys, ladies should not be moved by treat of break-up they get from guys who agitate for sex before marriage. SEX IS NEVER A PREQUISTE FOR LOVE AS RELATIONSHIP IS A TIME FOR INTERVIEW NOT INTERCOURSE.
If God loves us and didn’t show that through SEX, then why should we show love through sex. Conclusively if he or she needs SEX, let him or her marry you.
 MY CHAT MAIL
I am Adenike, 21 years old, I have not indulged in physical sex, my boyfriend only agitates for Romance, cuddling, kissing. Coach do you think it is good for our relationship, would you advice us to continue, and do you think my guy is been fair for not demanding for sex?
My Response: (sighs) firstly I want you to understand that sexual activities is stronger than you because it is created by God, which means one day you may not be able to control the sexual urge that may arise from those sexually activities of yours. Adenike, is he your boyfriend or Fiancée? How many years have you been dating? Without the answers to these questions, I might not be able to give a conclusive answer to your question but the truth is if he is your boyfriend stop the act, and if he is your fiancée, let him understand that courtship is not a period of intercourse but interview
You can also inbox me
Or add me on whatsapp: 08093866131

No comments:

Post a Comment