Saturday, April 30, 2016

SEX AND FIRST ATTEMPT

It is understandable that ladies see sex as a truss of love considering the fact that you allow a strange object enter through you, but the shocker is that men don’t see it that way. Have you asked why a married man would still want to have an extra-marital affair even when his wife gives him “all” a man required? It is no other reason than a man sees sex as a way of relieving stress, as pleasure and a way to prove to himself that he is still admired by ladies


“I don’t know where to start from, my world of hope and aspiration just collapsed all because of a ‘First Attempt’, I can only blame myself for my ever regrettable experience of life because I got into it through wrong information.
My name is Sandra, the only daughter and child of my parents. When I was among my friends at school, I heard them say ‘love is sweet’. To tell you the truth; there is no love not to talk of sweetness. As an adolescent, I never got good information. I only got wrong information and that is why I always feel the pain and agony whenever I remember what I had suffered.
After I heard love is sweet, I began to pray for my first love even at the age of thirteen not knowing what I was going to meet eventually. Luckily, my prayers were answered and a guy, Dotun by name, came my way and I was very happy. The first time in my life Dotun, my newly met boy lover, asked me to kiss him with the thought that ‘love was sweet’ according to the wrong information I got from my mates, I decided to give it a try. I kissed him for about seven minutes, really felt that ‘love was sweet’ and it became a habit to kiss him anytime I’m with him or else I shall be restless.
We were kissing one day when we both landed on the bed. I immediately got my strength back and stood up but due to the emotional feeling that had aroused in me, I succumb to my boy friend who persuaded me to give sex a try. He had sexual intercourse with me and I can’t deny it was sweet but painful too, the most painful part was when we finished having intercourse he said, “You bitch, when you are through on my bed, you can get out of my house and never come back again.
I was humiliated, I couldn’t cry because for the first time I knew that ‘love is bitter’. And every time I remember the several pains I went through, I felt like dying but I kept remembering that it all happened in the name of ‘Love is sweet’.
Exactly a month after the incident, I found out that I was vomiting and feeling feverish, which are notable symptoms of pregnancy according to my friends, they advised me that I go for pregnancy test. I went for it and the result was positive and it was like the arrival of the anti-Christ. I didn’t know what to do, whom to talk to about my predicament or how to explain in case anyone wanted to render help or thereabouts.
Now, dirty information came again and this time it was worst, I was asked to go for abortion. So I went to a standard hospital and the abortion went well though I felt like dying and cried a lot when they were doing the flushing part. Finally it was done.
After everything, there was an earthquake in my entire life, I kept bleeding and bleeding. Then, I went to the hospital and the doctor said I had lost my womb in the process of abortion, meaning that I won’t have a child or children in my entire life’

To be contd in my book secrets of a blissful courtship


No comments:

Post a Comment